The responsibility of the Career and Technical Education (CTE) Assistant Director is to work collaboratively with and support the Director in enacting a vision that achieves high levels of deep learning, purposeful pathways, and meaningful opportunities for all CTE students. The CTE Assistant Director accomplishes this responsibility by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Managing day to day operations of assigned program areas.
- Providing support to the other CTE administrators and building principals in all program areas as necessary.
- Assisting the Director in monitoring school level budgets, evaluating program needs and allocating resources in support of the vision.
- Engaging with industry partners to create pathways and internship opportunities for students.
- Assisting the Director to ensure compliance with all state and federal policies, procedures and reports.
July 1, 2018
24 Vacation Days
Depending on Education & Experience
January 30, 2018 4:00 pm